Welcome to the PTN
Thank you for signing up as a new member of the PAT Testing Network, the following information is very important to you as a new member so we would appreciate you taking a few moments to read, digest and do what needs to be done.
If you don’t have time now save the page and revisit it later.
What does the PTN do?
The purpose of the PAT testing Network is two-fold:
- To provide a voice to people in the PAT industry; we talk to industry and governing bodies about our concerns etc. To do that takes time and costs money; your subscription helps to cover some of those costs.
- To provide an opportunity for you to network with others; as a thank you for your support we put you in touch with other people in the industry who will be able to help and support you. Some with the same or less experience, but some with more. We also include suppliers and some very ‘famous’ people in our network.
Making the most of your membership
- Making the most of your membership is easy, just go to the Facebook group and start a conversation or get involved in an existing one.
- If you want to take your networking further, arrange to meet up with local members or attend one of our national get togethers.
- If there is a particular person you’d like to connect with but don’t want to make the first move drop us an email asking for an introduction.
Welcome Packs & Certificate
- You will be sent by post a Welcome Pack and Members’ Certificate within the next 30 days.
- We have an online member directory on our website; the purpose of it is for other members to search for people in a desired area, whether to make contact or for work purposes.
- Current members can be found by clicking on Find a Member in the menu bar above. All members who have chosen to have a profile have one; not all members do.
- You can register for a profile here by completing your basic information. When your profile is activated (may take a few days) you can update it with more information.
Use of the Logo
- As a member you’re welcome to use the PTN logo on any of your stationery, vehicle, clothing etc. Copies of the logo are available via the files section of the Facebook group.
- Members get access to a selection of exclusive money saving offers. Discount codes are required which are available in your welcome pack.
Continuing your Membership
- In 12 months time your membership will automatically renew via the PayPal subscription; it’s up to you to cancel.